Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Future curb appeal and our current lack-there-of...

Hi everyone! 

Okay I can't hold back the excitement any longer so I have to post some pics and give an update on our next big house projects! 

Jay and I are going to be having some really fantastic landscaping done to the front yard soon, and we'll be painting the exterior of the house so the change is going to be super dramatic.  I'm SO excited for things to get started!

Here is a picture of what the front of the house currently looks like (it's ghastly I know...)  Can you believe there used to be a front door and stairs between the picture window and bathroom window??  That's Jay's handy work at it's best!  And I do owe a ginormous thank you to Donny Parker, owner of Parker Landscaping in Bedford, NH for getting rid of the stairs.  Thanks Donny!  He and his guys will be doing all of our landscaping as well :)

Here's a picture after I've spruced it up in Photoshop (love it!)  We've already chosen the plants and trees we want, as well as the paint color which is Pewter Cast by Sherwin-Williams. 



What do you guys think??  This is just an idea of placement and garden bed shape but Donny will be working his magic on this one.  We're hoping to have everything complete within the next few weeks (weather permitting) so fingers crossed everyone!!!  I'll post some official after pics once it's all complete!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks AMAZING! Love the color of the house with the colors of the landscaping!

    ReplyDelete