Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello hello!!!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post an update on our whereabouts as of late and why we've been lacking in our fantabulous posts!

Tina scored an awesome project (yay T!) and has been working on location putting in 16+ hour days so needless to say she has LESS than zero time to blog.

Jay and I finally wrapped up all the major renovations on our new house (double yay) and are just settling back into our daily routines after a much needed R&R trip to Key West.  SO, with that being said I will be making up for tons of lost time on here and will be posting some super awesome and creative stuff ASAP!

To jump start things now here's a great project idea I found on one of my most loved sites Pinterest recently!

LOVE the idea of using these whiskey barrels for coffee or side tables inside or out!  I think the hay on the inside is a really nice touch and softens it up perfectly.

Another exciting note is this AMAZINGLY cool new place Jay and I are going to check out on Friday night!  It's called Baked Downtown Cafe & Eatery.  Here are just a couple of sweet treats on the menu and they also have soups, salads, sandwiches and dinner entrees.  Pretty sure I might help myself to a cute little whoopie pie along with a Pineapple Upside Down Cake martini!  Perfect ending to a long week :)


Hope you're all having a wonderful week and enjoying the summer so far!  We've missed you tons and can't wait to share some awesome new stuff with you guys very soon.

Chow for now!
Meliss

No comments:

Post a Comment